- 11-Apr-2017 to 12-May-2017 (EST)
- Gloucester, MA, USA
- Full Time
Electrical Test Technician
We are a manufacturer of RF Amplifiers, DC power supplies, and associated components.
The Electrical Test Technician is responsible for the set up, calibration, repair, and testing of RF generators, DC power supplies, and associated components. The incumbent will also maintain test equipment and create reports based on the test results. This position reports to the Final Test Manager.
- A.S.E.E. or equivalent experience.
- 5 years manufacturing test experience with electronic assemblies.
- Experience following written and verbal test procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work within schedule constraints.
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (read, write, and speak) in the English language.
- Must be a US citizen or have permanent resident status.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. several times a day.
- Ability to troubleshoot to component level.
- Knowledge of RF electronics or switch-mode DC power supplies.
- Experience with technical customer communications.
- Safety and or compliance knowledge (e.g. CE, TUV...).
- Experience using SolidWorks, OrCAD, and Microsoft Office.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completes final testing of power supplies in a timely manner and in accordance with written and verbal procedures.
- Applies knowledge and skills in a manufacturing test environment to improve operating performance and reduce waste, delays and costs.
- Maintains a clean, organized work space.
- Provides feedback to production and engineering about issues encountered in test.
- Participates in company initiatives as required (Safety, Quality, etc.).